Thursday, July 12, 2007

Done with Stars

Finally reached my 20000 FPPs target at Stars, and have ordered my 30GB Video Ipod, it takes 4-6 weeks to arrive apparently. I'll be in the UK by then so it'll be interesting to see how long it actually takes.

Rather costly experiment in that I ended up winning only $190 after approx 25000 hands. I'd expect to have gained at least $1200 in bonuses and rakeback for that sort of action if I'd played at my regular site. Not to mention expected winnings from more numerous donks. I'd originally hoped to win around $1K and an Ipod by playing at Stars.

Maybe I just ran cold (plenty of wicked suckouts for sure) but the excellent customer support they provide and their ultra-reliability doesn't make up for the overwhelming number of TAGGY players that frequent the site IMO (I practiced good table selection religiously). It's no fun logging in and seeing an array of tables at 15-20% seeing the flop.

Back to Towergaming I go.

No comments: