Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Alessandra Rampolla....I would!


To sharpen my Spanish skills I've been forcing myself to watch Argentine TV for at least an hour per day during the last few weeks. This is how I stumbled upon this little (or should I say 'big') beauty on Foxlife.

Alessandra Rampolla, Puerto Rican by birth, is a certified clinical sexologist who dishes out advice on all things sexual to Latin America on her show "Tu Manera" ("Your way"). As you can see from the photo below she's no waif, however I think she's rather beautiful. She makes a refereshing change from your average skinny Portena you see on TV/walking the streets of Buenos Aires.

I do still struggle to understand a fair chunk (if you'll pardon the pun) of what she says, as she talks extremely quickly. However the majority of discussion seems to focus on "sexo-oral", "sexo-anal", "orgasmos multiples" and "el punto G", so I can make fairly educated guesses ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to college with Alessandra. Loyola New Orleans. i think she is pregnant in that photo.

Perpetual_Traveller said...

Lucky you Anon!
I think she's gorgeous, her husband in one lucky fellow.