Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Roman Abramovich: Next Russian President?

Christmas night was kind of a bizarre MDMA-fuelled night with a young Russian girl I've known since my first visit to Buenos Aires over a year ago.

Long-story-short at one point in the night she churped up randomly:

"You know who will be the next President of Russia?".

"Roman Abramovich" I immeadiately replied. (He is afterall, pretty much the only famous Russian I know).

"Yeah, how the fuck did you know that??!" was her reply.

So, I fired off emails to Ladbrokes, Pinnacle, Bet365, BetFred and WilliamHill to find out if they'd give me a price on Abramovich making it to the top spot by 2015.

As to be expected WillHill didn't bother replying (their CS really stinks).
Bet365 and BetFred replied within minutes saying they couldn't offer me anything.
Pinnacle's reply was a sort of a weird "Contact us closer to the event".
Ladbrokes replied within minutes saying they'll forward the enquiry to the relevant department and would be in touch within 72hrs. They were, but they couldn't offer me anything either.

Where can I go to place a flutter on this event?

1 comment:

fishosis said...

betfair?