Thursday, October 01, 2009

Deucescracked for free

Thanks to my buddy Jordan over at HypnoticPoker for the heads up on this one:

DeucesCracked, The best online poker training site in the world, is giving everyone a chance to get FREE poker training from Sept. 30 – Oct. 4th. All of the premium videos will be available for free streaming on the flash player!

DeucesCracked has over 1,000 videos covering no limit hold’em, limit hold’em, pot limit omaha, mixed games and tournaments

All you have to do is sign up for a free account at DeucesCracked and get to watching!

Seriously, you do not want to miss out on this offer. When I joined DC, I was playing .10/.20 limit games and using what I learned there I have moved up to as high as $30/$60 and have spent the last year playing professional poker.

No comments: