Wednesday was a fairly atypical day for me, I was interviewed by the Argentine journalist Sebastian Hacher (google the dude to see some of his works) about the life of an online poker professional. I gave the interview in my finest Spang-lish, so wasn't able to express myself as fully as I'd liked.
I think Sebastian was more interested in the travelling aspect of my chosen career, but I'm keen to see the final version of our discussion (should be YouTubed initially) and if any of it makes it to the press (Clarin are interested...if I understood him correctly).
Anyway, Sebastian was a great guy....if you read this, it was a pleasure to meet you and good luck with this project and with future works.
Hyperinflation Book Club
-
Imagine that a customer has just placed the largest order you have ever
received, and he is prepared to pay cash for immediate delivery. Your
response? You...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment