Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The art of Bullshit

I've just had a read some of Tim Ferris's blog, he's the author of "The 4hr work week". He's probably the most famous Global Nomad going, and extremely successful.

But my god, his blog is just rammed with bullshit. I haven't read his book (I won't be lining his pocket on principle, lol....torrent anybody?!). He does have some useful entries, and I'm sure he is an inspiration to many, but with entries such as "How I gained 34lbs of muscle in 4 weeks" (and no mention of juice/proof of time period in the photo's) it's clear this guy is a master bullshitter. (Anyone who knows anything about physiology knows that gaining 8.5lbs muscle per week naturally just can't be done).

Anyway, congrats Tim on achieveing a great lifestyle, but come on: cut the crap.

No comments: