I really am without a PC now, at least until 20th March, when a friend from the UK is coming over and kindly bringing a replacement.
I was fortunate to have an Argentine friend lend me his PC for a few weeks, but now he and his wife have relocated to Bariloche in Patagonia, and I am forced to spend time in the noisy and hot ciber cafes. I´m not sure if I´ll be able to blog as much as I´d like, but we´ll see.
Oh yeah, before I forget, this blog generated a whopping $15.40 in February....which I´ve pledged to kiva.org. When we get to $25 I´ll ship the monies.
Hyperinflation Book Club
-
Imagine that a customer has just placed the largest order you have ever
received, and he is prepared to pay cash for immediate delivery. Your
response? You...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment