My laptop has died, ceased to exist, is no more, has expired to meet it's maker....it is an ex-laptop.
Many Argentines can't afford PCs (they're 50% more expensive here than the US or UK) so, internet access in Buenos Aires isn't a problem, there is at least one 'Ciber' cafe on every block (at least in Belgrano), the going rate is 1.5 pesos an hour.
This is my 3rd laptop, not one has made it to it's 2nd Birthday.
Hyperinflation Book Club
-
Imagine that a customer has just placed the largest order you have ever
received, and he is prepared to pay cash for immediate delivery. Your
response? You...
1 week ago
2 comments:
Let's start a laptop import/export resale business.
Ha! The Argies slap a 50% tax on imports (from what I understand).
I reckon I could smuggle more Ipods than laptops in my suitcase.
Post a Comment