Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm holding a Beadle

Just a quick, and slightly cruel, post today.....probably only my British audience (both of them!) will appreciate this:

A while back I was poker-coaching a friend of mine online. He was in the UK, I was in Argentina. He was having a terrible run of crappy starting hands, so to relieve the boredom of folding for an hour we started talking shit, making each other laugh etc.

He was telling me his 2 cards: "8,4 offsuit"...."Ugly" was my reply. "Jack, 6 offsuit"......"You stink you twat, get some proper cards" etc etc.

Anyway, I don't know how it happened but after a while of this he said: "7,2 offsuit"....."A Beadle" was my reply.....both of us laughed long and hard.

The only way I can really demonstrate this is to link to this guy's website. He has a brilliant photo and some hilarious (if a little unkind and colourful) things to say about Jeremy Beadle, to demonstrate just what an ugly hand is!

(No offence Jezzer!)

PT.

3 comments:

andy said...

i met him in a pub a couple of years ago. in the holborn area. what was funny was that he actually had bodyguards.

yes jeremy beadle travels with an entourage

Perpetual_Traveller said...

LMAO, I'm not surprised. He must be the most hated TV celebrity in the UK.

Perpetual_Traveller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.