Thursday, May 28, 2009

Argentina's Economic Collapse 2001

I've been meaning to post this video for quite some time....definitely worth a watch in these troubling economic times.

The odds of something similar happening in the UK/USA/Europe in the not-to-distant future have significantly increased over the passed year or so imo.


Lowell said...

Great set of videos. So many lessons to be learned. If we don't, we're likely to suffer the same fate. What I fear most is that like Argentina we'll have to get to the same desparation before people wake up.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Haven't looked at your blog for a while but glad to see it's still all good for you in Argy. I'm living in Mendoza with some other migratory UK/US film/tv/layabout people. If you want to drop by any time, let me know how to get a number/email address to you.


Perpetual_Traveller said...

Anon, my email addy is available from the 'My Profile' page of this blog.

Tiago said...

I lived in an apartment for rent in buenos aires during the 90's. I hope Argentinean have learned to avoid liberalism economy and opening and all the packet that IMF sells; so many people died and IMF has never apologized for they bad mistakes. Now Europe suffers and IMF gives the same wrong advises!